In our all inclusive Kilimanjaro climb packages, we aim to offer the best combination of low prices and great quality for you to climb Kilimanjaro. We certainly do not offer the cheapest prices for a Kilimanjaro climb but we do believe we offer the best prices.
And if you compare what we include with the cheapest operator companies you will nearly always find the cheaply priced Kilimanjaro climbs turn out to be more expensive than you think.
All inclusive Open group prices to climb Kilimanjaro
Our prices for open group Kilimanjaro climbs in 2021 and 2022 are set out below. For prices for private and tailor-made climbs please contact us directly with your specific requirements.
- Marangu route– 6 days from USD 2000
- Machame route – 7 days from USD 2200
- Lemosho route– 8 days from USD 2500
- Rongai route – 7 days from USD 2200
- Lemosho route– 8 days from USD 2500
- Northern Circuit route – 9 days from USD 2800
We are also happy to accept payments in Tanzania Shillings ,Euros and US Dollars and can accept payment by credit card or bank transfer.
What is included in our prices to climb Kilimanjaro?
We are 100% straightforward in explaining our costs for a Kilimanjaro climb and include in your price pretty much everything except items of a personal nature. The only extras you have to pay are the evening meal at the hotel before and after the climb and tips for your crew.
This is what we include in our best prices to climb Kilimanjaro
For your safety as you climb Kilimanjaro
- Qualified guides that have been carefully selected and trained by us
- Minimum of 1 guide for every 2 clients
- National Park Fees and Rescue Service Prepaid
- Chief guide carries a Pulse Oximeter, used to take blood-oxygen level readings of clients twice a day
- Emergency oxygen provided on every climb (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
- Complete First Aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
For your health as you climb Kilimanjaro
- Complimentary 3 liters of mineral water (per hiker) for the first day on your climb and 3 liters of purified water per person per day from night 1 on wards
- Lashings of healthy tasty food
- Twice daily health checks by guides
- High summit success rates and client satisfaction
For your comfort as you climb Kilimanjaro
- Complimentary meet and greet on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport
- One arrival & one departure private Airport transfer per group between Kilimanjaro Airport and your hotel in a private vehicle with driver
- Return transfers between the hotel to the start / finish point of a climb
- Best premium hotel included as a standard option
- Hotel accommodation includes storage facilities for excess luggage during hikes
- Superior quality camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, – not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals are served at the camps in designated dining halls
- Table and chairs provided on all climbs
- Mess tent on all climbs
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
- Food of premium quality and of a bigger variety on the mountain
- Hot lunch is prepared at the lunch stop and served with table, chairs (and inside mess tent in case of bad weather), except on day 1 of the hike where climbers are provided with a packed lunch. (Not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals is served at the camps in designated mess halls)
- Sleeping mattress (not applicable on the Marangu route)
- Water for washing up daily
- Porter to carry your duffel bag, with maximum weight of 15kg / 32 lbs, from one camp to the next camp
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
And for being responsible about your Kilimanjaro climb
- We are a member of Leave no trace
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Complimentary Flying doctors membership (Emergency Helicopter evacuation in case of emergency – T & C’s apply)
- We support the local schools, orphanages, Support local entrepreneurs etc
- Salaries paid to the mountain support crew as per KINAPA (Kilimanjaro National Park Authority) guidelines.
- Members of Kilimanjaro Guides Association (KGA) and Tanzania Porters organization (TPO)
And to be straight-forward, the only things we don’t include in our prices to climb Kilimanjaro are:
- Airfares and departure taxes
- Personal gear
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Entry visa for Tanzania
- Travel insurance
- Dinner in the hotels before and after the climb
So for the best prices to climb Kilimanjaro please do enquire now
MORE REASONS TO BOOK YOUR CLIMB WITH CLIMBING KILIMANJARO
Quality services at the best prices make our adventures great value for money. Having essential items like Accommodations, experienced guides, National Park fees, meals, all ground transportation, sightseeing and entry fees included in the trip cost allows you to better budget for your big adventure.
Our excellent safety record, outstanding service, and commitment to responsible and sustainable travel practices guarantee you unsurpassed value for money.
- Your tent is set up with you personal pack inside
- Your dining tent is set up and ready for meals when you are.
- Your continual health monitoring
- 24×7 Support, On and Off the mountain.
- We build more acclimatization time into all our treks. It’s the single biggest factor in summit success
- You may want to bring some older items of warm clothing as gifts for your guides and porters.
We Create Excellent Adventures!
Mount Kilimanjaro trips have been featured in the world’s most prestigious travel guides, blogs, and newspapers including: Today, Explore Magazine, Outpost Magazine, Tripadvisor, Fodor, Lonely Planet and more.
Our travellers come from all over the globe. When you join one of Great Kilimanjaro Trek’s small group adventures, you can expect a fun mix of nationalities to share the trails with – Typically leading to plenty of interesting conversation and lots of laughs!
Contact Climbing Kilimanjaro and start planning your adventure now.
What Clients Say
“Everything on our climb was great! The guides were absolutely wonderful – professional, knowledgeable and fun.”
“The guide and staff were amazing! I definitely would not have succeeded without them!”