- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers
- A professional driver/guide
- Local English-speaking guide, other languages on request
- Let's view Tanzania
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Game Drive with Safari Vehicle in Arusha National Park and Return flight from Zanzibar
Our 2 days Safari to Arusha National Park and Materuni Kilimanjaro is one of the best Tanzanian tours combining two of the country’s safari destinations for unforgettable game viewing, birding tours, jaw-dropping sceneries and cultural tours. Kick-starting and ending in Zanzibar Island, this tailor-made short tour is perfect for travellers with limited budget and time within the East African region. First, your tour will involve discovering the hidden beauty of Arusha National Park, one of the country’s smallest Protected Areas at about 30 kilometers south-west of the Town of Arusha.
This Park is popular for its riveting wildlife species (including black and white colobus monkeys, hyenas, Cape buffaloes, leopards, hippos, giraffes and bushbucks among others), stunning Momela Lakes, Mount Meru with its jaw-dropping peaks and the vast Ngurdoto Crater extending for 3 kilometers wide. The following morning leave Arusha National Park for Kilimanjaro to explore the Materuni village and waterfalls.