Magoroto Forest, with its tropical forest is the ideal spot for a getaway. This private estate is situated in North East Tanzania, with stunning visas from the Muheza Valley to the Indian Sea. A range of activities is available for guests, including lake swimming, bird watching, wildlife observation, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, spice factory tours, and a bonfire.
Highlights Magoroto forest tour
- Private estate with stunning views from Muheza Valley to the Indian Ocean
- Bird watching and wildlife observation
- Surround yourself with rich indigenous flora and fauna
- Lake swimming, fishing, hiking and mountain biking
What to see
• Magoroto Forest
• Lake Magoroto
• Waterfalls & Usambara Mountains
What to take with you
National ID/Passport, drinking water, picnic items and packed snacks. Also useful are: binoculars, camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and swimming kits.
Meeting and Pickup
Pickup points available for this tour include Dar es Salaam International Airport and Kilimanjaro International Airport.