Explore the rich ecosystem of the Masai Mara Game Reserve with daily safaris and the option for hot air balloon rides above the river valley. You’ll start in Nairobi with a quick tour of the city, then head to the park where you’ll enjoy observing the Great Migration across the Mara River. Along with expert guides, you’ll look for the Big Five populations, spotting giraffe, lion, hippo, and zebra from game drives, and elephants from the comfort of your camp’s viewing lounge.
|Day 1||Arrive in Nairobi – Explore the city||Nairobi|
|Day 2||Transfer to the Maasai Mara National Reserve||Masai Mara|
|Day 3||Explore Masai Mara Reserve – Enjoy an optional hot air balloon safari||Masai Mara|
|Day 4||Watch the Great Migration along the Mara River||Masai Mara|
|Day 5||Depart Nairobi|
Then this is the perfect tour for you. You will explore Masai Mara for all 5 days in this itinerary. We can modify this safari by visiting some of the private conservancies around Mara, allowing for activities such as hikes and night safaris which are not permitted in Masai Mara. Save even more road time by opting for flights from Nairobi.
- Taste local and regional cuisine in Nairobi
- Observe the Great Migration across the Mara River in Maasai Mara
- Learn about the habits of wildebeest, zebra, and crocodile
- View the Big Five across the savannah, including lions and cheetah
- Relax at your camp and view an elephant watering hole