- Arusha / Moshi
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Local English-speaking guide, other languages on request
- Lodge / Campsite
- All meals will be provided (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Let's view Tanzania
- Pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle to Transportation from the airport and throughout the safari
- Culture Tours we visit the Hadzabe and Datoga at Lake Eyasi, the first day of the safari takes you to the Tarangire National Park.
2 - 16
Join us on an exciting journey through time to the last hunter-gatherers in East Africa, the Hadzabe. During your visit, you have the opportunity to participate in hunting in the bush, an unforgettable and authentic experience. We also visit their neighbours at Lake Eyasi, the Datoga – skilled blacksmiths, who make everyday objects out of scrap metal, for example arrowheads and knives for the Hadzabe.
Before we visit the Hadzabe and Datoga at Lake Eyasi, the first day of the safari takes you to the Tarangire National Park. The park is home to the largest elephant population in northern Tanzania and impresses with its great scenery and giant baobab trees.