- Services of Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Fumba Beach lodge
- All meals will be provided (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Let's view Tanzania
- Drinking water while on safari (2 litres per person per day).
- Boat Cruise | Canoeing | Caravanning | Diving | Fishing | General Photography | Shark cage diving | Snorkeling | Surfing | Whale watching
For 7 Days in Zanzibar, the guest will be in a good position for the following tour, the Prison Island Boat Trip, Kizimkazi Dolphin Tour, Safari Blue Boat Trip, City Stone town tour, Jozani Forest and Spice Tour. The tour can start on any date as per the guest request.
This is a private tour whereby whether you are a single person, family or friends it will be just your group in a vehicle with driver/guides. The company can also help for arranging and booking for local flights and speed boats in and out of Zanzibar.
- Boat Cruise
- General Photography
- Shark cage diving
- Township tour
- Whale watching
Mafia Island, Tanzania
Stone Town, Tanzania
This will be your arrival day whereby you will be picked from your arrival place whether be at Zanzibar Airport or at the marine port, there will be your driver waiting for you who will do your transfer to Fumba Beach Lodge for check-inn
On this day after your morning breakfast at the lodge you will be picked by your driver/guide and drive up to stone town whereby at around at 09:00Am you will starts the City Stone town tour, the tour will takes you around the historical, cultural and architectural town of Zanzibar with a century history. During the tour you will visit different places such as the former slave market site, thereafter you will stand at the Anglican church built in 1871, town old market, then visit the Zanzibar Memorial Museum, the house of Wonder built in 1883 (Beit-Al-Ajab), Old Arab Fort, Palace Museum, Old Indian dispensary (Cultural Center) to Maruhubi Palace Ruins through the Living Stone house, the Tour will takes 3 to 4 hrs walking.
After the city stone town tour and your Lunch in stone town, at around 2:30pm you will board in a boat for a trip to Prison Island, this is a home of Aldabra Giant Tortoises. The Island is Flanged with an amazing beach of reef sanctuary, this makes the island to be an ideal place for swimming, snorkeling and beach relaxation return, thereafter return with your boat up to stone town where you will be picked and drive back to Fumba Beach Lodge for your dinner and overnight.
In the morning you will take your morning breakfast and thereafter at 9:00 am you will boad in a boat for Safari Blue boat trip, it will be a full day boating tour with related activities such as sailing/snorkeling/sunbathing on a traditional dhow accompanied with the seafood barbecue. You will be setting sail from Fumba whereby you will be exploring the Menai Bay where dolphins are often sighted.
When dropping the anchor at Kwale sandbank, you can do snorkeling down the coral reefs. Up on reaching at Kwale Island you will be served a buffet of grilled fish, lobster, calamari, chickens and coconut rice. This will make a mark for the end of Safari blue.
After your Morning breakfast from Fumba beach Lodge, at around 09:00Am you will be picked the spice tour, during this tour you will visit the spice farm whereby you will see and taste the fresh fruits and spice plantations, you will explore variety of spices plants with different uses such as some being used as ornament, medicines, flowers, fruits and other interesting flora can be seen during spice tour and visit , this is what makes Zanzibar to be nicknamed as the Spice Island.
At 2:30pm after the spice tour you will drive to Jozani Forest, this will be a walking tour through the natural forest and mangrove forest for Red Colobus Monkeys, natural forest, and mangrove forest and the living species of fish under Neath , thereafter the walking you will drive back to town for dinner and overnight at Fumba Beach Lodge.
This will be a lazy day whereby you will be having a full day beach relaxation at the beautiful beach of Fumba beach lodge
This day will start with the morning breakfast from Fumba beach lodge and at 8:30Am, you will take a boat to south coast for the dolphin tour which is a trip to Kizimkazi, it is a day trip to Kizimkaz
After your joyful tour in Zanzibar you will then have your departure with great memories for the tours in Zanzibar, Depending on your departure place and time, you will be picked from your hotel following the checkout rules and drive to either at the Airport or Marine port for your departure back home
- Mwaka Kogwa. A four-day-long celebration, Mwaka Kogwa is best observed at Makunduchi, a village in the southern part of Zanzibar. …
- Eid El-Fitr. …
- Sauti za Busara. …
- Zanzibar International Film Festival. …
- Bullfighting. …
- The Swahili Food Festival.
This tour is a walking tour in a spice farm (shamba). During the tour, you will taste fresh spices and seasonal fruits, learn how cassavas are cultivated and processed, and also might join a short cooking lessons at the farm’s outdoor kitchen.
- There’s no guarantee that you’ll see dolphins on a tour – they’re wild creatures and rarely allow boats close enough for visitors to swim with them.
- To maximize your chances, visit between October and February, stay in Kizimkazi itself and hire a boat from a local who’s happy to cruise all day.
- Be cautious of anyone offering guaranteed sightings. They’re likely to employ unethical methods to make good on their promise
The tour Package price Includes the Following
• All Excursions shown in the package
• Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
• Services of Experienced Professional Tour guide
• All taxes and service fees included
• Hotel Accommodations (Fumba Beach lodge) with BB meal plan
• Transfer & Transport waiting charge
The tour Package price Excludes the Following
• Medical insurance
• Local and International flights
• Visa cost
• Expenses of a personal nature such as shopping in curio and shops
• Airport Taxes
• Gratuities and tips for guide/driver