- Local English-speaking guide, other languages on request
- Meals according to the itinerary
- The best time to visit Nungwi is during the dry season, from June to October when the weather is warm and sunny, and the ocean waters are clear and calm. This period is perfect for enjoying water sports, snorkeling, and relaxing on beautiful beaches.
2 - 15
Nungwi village is a small, traditional village on the North East coast of Zanzibar. You will have the possibility to explore this traditional fishing village with visiting the local boatyard, where fisherman’s dhows are still made the traditional way. We will visit the turtle aquarium, where you have the possibility to see various species.
- Visit the dhow building capital of Zanzibar
- Visit & Swim at Mnarani Natural Aquarium (Turtle Sanctuary)
- Relax on a broad beach lined with palm trees
- Ideal choice for families
- Option to book a range of watersports