- Arusha / Moshi
- Professional guides and porters
- Local English-speaking guide, other languages on request
- Meals on the hike Our mountain chefs and waiters will take care of preparing and serving your breakfasts, lunches, and dinners throughout the adventure. The menu has been designed in consultation with a professional dietitian to ensure that our meals are both delicious and energy-rich, providing hikers with the necessary nutrition.
- All transfers Our Kilimanjaro packages cover all transfers outlined in the program. When you arrive at Kilimanjaro, one of our drivers will pick you up in a spacious and comfortable Toyota Alphard and take you to your hotel. Our cars have large trunks that can accommodate plenty of luggage. Inside you'll find complimentary bottled water (custom-ordered by Let's view Tanzania), a Wi-Fi hotspot, and wet wipes for your convenience. All our cars undergo regular examination and maintenance by our in-house team of technicians
- Marangu or “Coca-Cola” route is the most popular of the available kilimanjaro routes today and we being the most popular and the least expensive, the route may be crowded in July-September and December - March.
Marangu or “Coca-Cola” route is the most popular of the available kilimanjaro routes today. It is the only route where overnight stays are in huts. This makes Marangu a good option for hiking during the rainy season.
The Kilimanjaro “Coca-Cola” route features a well-trodden trail running through all the climate zones – from tropical rainforest to eternal ice, and will also will treat you to scenic African landscapes. Being the most popular and the least expensive, the route may be crowded in July-September and December – March.
A 6-day option is strongly recommended over the 5-day one for better acclimatization.
MARANGU ROUTE 6 DAYS HIGHLIGHTS
- Summit Mount Kilimanjaro, one of the seven summits of the world at 19,340′
- Navigate Kilimanjaro’s Machame Route, the most scenic on the mountain
- Cross 6 ecological zones from lush rainforest to the harsh, beautiful arctic zone
- Follow expert African guides, full of knowledge of the mountain and its environs
- Experience Signature Camping! Spacious tents, deluxe comfort, amazing meals and more!
Marangu route tips
- f time and budget allow, aim for at least a 6-day hike and avoid the 5-day option, as this will allow your body to acclimate to the altitude and will help you succeed in reaching the summit.
- Prepare a 'Kilimanjaro playlist' to listen to during your hike to help break the mental and physical exhaustion you will likely face during your hike – especially on the summit night!
- Take it easy and don't try to rush to the top.
- Take a close look at your packing list to make sure you have all of the right gear, including footwear, clothing, snacks, and equipment.
- Remember: water is a hiker's best friend, and staying hydrated could be the difference between reaching the summit or not.